It’s time for Fall Mini Sessions and I am so excited about it! These sessions are perfect to grab a Christmas Photo, updated family Photo, or snuggle session with your honey!
Check out this post if you want to hear 5 reasons for booking a mini session! (You don’t want to miss this one!)
I’m excited to announce the Fall 2017 Mini Session dates!
Saturday, December 2nd
Saturday, December 9th
Fall Mini Sessions are $115 and include a 20-25 minute session, 20 high resolution and professionally edited digital images, an online Pinterest style gallery with all of your images, and the rights to print, download and share. You’ll also have the option to print through my professional lab at Walgreens prices!
All Sessions are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis and are non refundable and non transferrable due to the highly limited availability and high demand for mini session dates! If it rains, the following day(s) will be used as a back up date(s). These are Sunday, December 3rd and Sunday, December 10th at the same time as your Saturday session.
Saturday, December 2nd – I will be offering 5 (20-minute) mini sessions starting at 3:00pm at the beautiful NC Museum of Art in Central Raleigh, NC
Saturday, December 9th – I will be offering 5 (20 minute) mini sessions starting at 3:00pm at the historic E. Carroll Joyner Park in Wake Forest, NC
How to Reserve your Session:
Email Adelyn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
In your email, please include:
– Names and ages of those coming to your session (limit of 8, please!)
– Any pets that are joining in the fun
– Reason for the shoot (Family, anniversary, engagement, baby announcement etc.)
– Preferred date and time slot (early afternoon/late afternoon)
– Anything special I should know about?
– I will follow up and give you your specific time slot
– Sign the contract and pay for your session ($115)
Mini Sessions tend to fill up quickly, so send me an email and reserve your slot today!