I believe life deserves to be captured in a real and beautiful way. I look for the in-between moments, the giggles, the way he looks at you when you don’t know he does, and I freeze that in time. My photography style is raw and authentic and I’ll do just about anything to make you laugh. I believe your images should be a reflection of who yo so I’ll make it simple for you and your love – I'll put on some good music, and you and your honey will dance and cuddle the time away as I focus on capturing those precious candid moments that naturally happen between two people madly in love.
pricing & packages
90 minute session • location of your choice • posing guidance • professional image processing • online gallery with your high res digital files • I know it's daunting to be in front of camera. I know that most people aren't "models," but my goal with my portrait shoots is to help you see your beauty, and have a lot of fun in the process!
120 minute session • location of your choice • posing guidance • professional image processing • online gallery with your high res digital files • me, you, and your honey - let's meet in a beautiful place for a session of cuddles and twirls and all the giggles your heart could want to tell your story in a beautiful way!
I want your wedding experience to be personal and authentic and everything you ever dreamed of! And I want it to be beautifully simple - no hidden fees or surprise costs. All packages include 8 hours of wedding day coverage • 2 photographers • complimentary engagement session • high resolution files. Inquire about additional add-ons!
I'M GETTING MARRIED OUTSIDE OF NC, DO YOU TRAVEL?
There are few things I love more than traveling! Whether it’s in the US or overseas, I'm available to shoot your wedding anywhere and offer special pricing for destination weddings. Getting married is such a big step in your relationship, and I can't wait to hear all about it!
I WANT BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS...BUT I'M SO AWKWARD
This might come as a surprise, but I promise that 97% of my couples tell me this. And the other 3% are probably thinking it too. Just take a deep breath and trust me, it's ok! My job is to direct you in a way that helps you relax, feel natural, and be your true comfortable selves in front of my lens. You do not need to practice poses, study Pinterest pins or let the nerves take over. By the end of the session you will feel like Tyra Banks and wonder when your big break in modeling will come!
DO YOU SHOOT ELOPEMENTS?
Elopements hold a special place in my heart and I'm so honored you want me to be a part of it! I take very limited elopements every year so send me a message and let's talk!
Besides finding each other, hiring Adelyn as our photographer was the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding. I say that not just because we have incredible photos to cherish, but because she helped create a joyous day for our wedding party, family, and us. It truly is a blur like they say, and Adelyn brought the day back into focus for me. Artistic, personal, perfect.
The moments Adelyn captured were pure and authentic; we feel like she so accurately understood who we were and somehow managed to capture that.
Adelyn has the unique gift of making you feel comfortable in your own skin, and is so perceptive as to what you want in your photos. She creates the perfect mix of scenery while paying attention to posing and angles that work the best for you specifically.
Adelyn is truly amazing! She is great at making you feel relaxed and comfortable. She is also great at giving you direction and how to pose, without making you feel awkward. Hire her!